Dr Joshua Spier is a qualitative researcher, educator, speaker, author and musician.
His new book ‘Heidegger and the Lived Experience of Being a University Educator’ is now available through Palgrave Macmillan. Josh’s book is gaining international recognition for making Heidegger’s thinking relevant and accessible to the world of practical enquiry. Read reviews here.
He is the founder of The Philosophy Exchange, an independent network in Adelaide dedicated to applying continental philosophy to contemporary social issues.
Photo: Baxter (William) Wiles
- PhD, School of Education, Flinders University (2016)
- Master of International and Community Development, Deakin University (2011)
- BA, Flinders University (2003)
- Junior Associate Fellow, The International Institute of Hermeneutics (IIH), 2016–
- Member, Society for Philosophy of Time (SPoT), 2017-
- Member, Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA), 2018–